Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and I don’t know about you, but I’d really love something that I actually want! Honestly, just take this list and forward it to the person (or people) that needs to know. I have faith that anything on this list would make your Mother’s Day extra special.
- House cleaning: What better way to celebrate Mother’s Day then putting your feet up and having someone else clean your house for you. Companies like MerryMaids.com or Tidy.com are two of the many national companies that offer gift cards.
- Have a chef come in to cook: I’ve never personally done this, but with a little Google search I found there are actually several companies that do this, like TableatHome.com and HireaChef.com. I might be adding this one to my birthday request list as well. 😉
- Babysitter for the day: If you prefer to celebrate Mother’s Day without your kids, or maybe just want a date night (or day date) for the future, look into Care.com or SitterCity.com. If you have a favorite babysitting app, please share in the comments. There are so many, and I love hearing if you have a personal experience with one of them.
- Massage (or any other relaxing self care treatment): Seriously, is there anything better? Gift cards via SpaFinder.com, Zeel.com or MassageEnvy.com are universal and all offer gift cards.
- Car Wash: I just treated myself to a car wash via the Washos app. It’s great because they come straight to your house. Use code 0327d to get $5 off your wash.
- Hotel Stay: This could be a night for you just all on your own or a fun get-away for you and your partner. I’ve heard HotelTonight.com is great for super last minute bookings. My Instagram friend Amy Tulip said she loves “a hotel stay where I get the day to myself and kids and husband join at night for a fun sleepover with movies.”
- Workouts: You didn’t actually think I’d not include this, did you? But for real . . . ask for a gift card to a gym or ClassPass or a subscription service or your favorite trainer’s downloadable workouts. If that trainer happens to be me, I have a 30% off code for you that’s good until May 15, 2019 for anything in my shop, and yes, that includes my new Pregnancy Workout Essentials Collection. Use code MD2019 when you check out.
- Essential Oils: Help Mom be stress free and share with her the benefits of essential oils. Contact Amy@SaraHaley.com, my resident essential oil expert, on the best ones to purchase to meet your mom’s needs. I personally recommend Wild Orange, Lavender, and Peppermint.
- Coupon Books: Many of my friends on Instagram mentioned home-made coupon books. If you don’t want to make your own LoveCoupons.com has some fun ones that will run you around $25, and The Spruce Crafts blog has a list of free downloadable options from different bloggers.
- Mom Inspired Clothing, Jewelry, etc.: I love personalized gifts, so here are a few of my faves plus some recommendations I received from Instagram:
- Mom Life Must Haves: I love the creator of this brand. She is a mom of three and knows that the struggle is real! I’m a big fan of her Mom Non Stop distressed hat and sweatshirts like “Yes, this crew is all mine.” I also know a lot of people love her newly released coffee and tumblers. Use code SARA15 for 15% off all products.
- Sweat with Soul: I’m in love with this new line of athleisure. It was created my a friend of mine who you may have seen on the Biggest Loser years ago, Brett Hoebel. I’m a sucker for rose gold and his mommy empowerment theme has totally won me over. Use code SARA30 for 30% off anything in the shop. You’ll love the “Mama Warrior” tank, long sleeve (in rose gold) and trucker hat.
- Lisa Leonard: My friend Jen recommends anything from LisaLeonard.com. I just checked it out, and it is on the pricey side, but it looks like she’s having a 35% off sale for Mother’s Day, so hurry over there!. I did some peeking around, and I’m kind of in love with these stacking rings as well as this Brave Love® Spinner Ring (I also have a 15th wedding anniversary coming up, so I may ask for a combo gift.) If you’re a fan of Lisa’s, let us know in the comments your favorites from her site.
- Personalization Mail or Personal Creations: Both of these sites were recommended by my friend Maritza, and I think I’ll be looking for some gifts for my own mom and MIL over there! My mom’s a big gardener and they have all kinds of flower pots that you can personalize at PersonalizationMail.com. My in-laws have a lake house they love spending time at so I’m leaning towards a personalized lake doormat or something along those lines.
- Pixels.com: Pixels is a site that is most often used by artists to sell their artwork, but I love using it to create my own tote bags, greeting cards, and more. It’s super user-friendly and you can choose from work by the thousands of artists on their site or upload your own pictures. You can even design your own round beach towels or yoga mats.
If you have any other Mother’s Day gift recommendations, please share in the comments. And to all my moms, Happy Mother’s Day! If there is something on this list you know you’d love, forward this email to the person who needs to know!
P.S. If you go HERE, you can download a cute Mother’s Day card that the kids can fill in with their favorite answers.