Mother’s Day is just around the corner, so I put together a quick little fitness gift list that you can forward to whoever is doing the shopping for you this Mother’s Day . . . or perhaps YOU are the one shopping for another mom or in this case mom-to-be. (Coming up tomorrow and Friday are my fitness lists for New Moms & Veteran Moms.)
Maternity Fitness Wear:
At 34 weeks pregnant with Baby #3, I can promise you that if you are shopping for an active mom-to-be one of the best things to buy her is maternity fitness clothes. It’s probably something she’s been avoiding buying for herself because it can feel like a complete waste of money (since the period of time to wear it is so short). But THAT is what makes it such a perfect gift – something she really does want but won’t buy herself. Good maternity clothes will make her FEEL (and look) so good. Here are a few of my favorites:
- For Two Fitness maternity tanks & leggings: If your mom-to-be has a special fitness genre she loves (cycling, running, dancing, barre, training, etc.), these are so fun and cute! Use code SaraHaleyFit for 20% off.
2. Fit Bump makes great fitting workout tanks, fitted short sleeve and long sleeve tops. Their clothes also come an XS (which is hard to find in maternity wear), so if your mom-to-be is petite it’s a great option to consider.
3. Belabumbum also has maternity workout wear but what I really love and recommend are their maternity sports bras (Supportive (and cute) ones are so hard to come by.) that are also nursing bras! Your expecting mom will be so glad she can get even more use out of them beyond pregnancy. Use code SARAHALEYFIT for 10% off plus FREE shipping.
Maternity (Prenatal) Workouts:
Whether she works out at home yet or not, there will be those days where she will be so grateful to have something she can follow along to in the privacy of her own home.
- Expecting MORE® Pregnancy Workouts as Digital Downloads or on DVD (Gift certificates are also an option.) Cardio, strength conditioning and flexibility workouts are available. The DVD has ALL 6 workouts on it.
- Prenatal Yoga Sculpt (with Erica Ziel & Kristin McGee) as Digital Downloads or on DVD: 2 of my favorite prenatal pilates and yoga gurus guide you through safe and effective conditioning and yoga routines.
- Knocked-Up Fitness Prenatal Sculpt Workouts as Digital Downloads or on DVD: Erica Ziel teaches you how to sculpt your body throughout your pregnancy.
Maternity Workout Support Bands:
These aren’t the sexiest gifts, but they are super functional and might be just the solution to that mama-to-be’s aches and pains.
- BaoBei Maternity Belly Band: This belly support band is a life saver for low back pain, belly support and even just great under shirts for some extra belly coverage.
- Belly Bandit 2-in-1 Support Band: This band is designed to be used before and after pregnancy. You wear it under the belly during pregnancy to help lift and supprot you. After delivery, it’s a hip wrap to help your hips downsize quicker.
Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products in the comment section below.
**This post contains affiliate links. If you click on my links in this post and make a purchase, I’ll receive a referral payment — at no additional cost to you.