Sara Haley’s 10 Day #UpperBodyBlast Challenge
Looking for a stronger
& sleeker upper body?
join My FREE Upper Body Blast Challenge.
In just 10 days you will feel stronger and more
confident. Accountability is a key to success,
so share this with your friends and family
so you can sculpt your way to a better,
stronger upper body.
Just sign up below and I will send you
the workouts for FREE!
Increasing Upper Body Strength gives you the ability to perform better in your everyday life. A strong upper body equals a healthier body and a healthier mind.
When you sign up for this 10 day challenge, you will receive…
- A Downloadable Print Out that you can print out (or save to your phone) to help you remember the exercises and keep track of your progress.
- Access to a private Instagram page so you can connect with me directly, ask questions, and find encouragement from others who are going through the series.
- Two videos – one that teaches you the proper technique and execution of each exercise, and one as an actual workout so you can perform the exercises right along with me.
- Daily accountability through check-ins on the private Instagram page where you can share your progress and struggles with all the participants.
Lift for Strength and Stamina!
Let’s not forget to mention that you’ll:
- Burn Calories
- Tone Your Upper Body
- Lose Weight
- Feel Energized
- Take Care of YOU!
How the 10 day #UpperBodyBlast Challenge Works
- Be sure to check your inbox for your first email “Meet Your Trainer.” This is very important. If you don’t receive this email shortly after signing up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get immediate access to the private Instagram page. You’ll receive the link in the second email you receive from me after signing up. Join as soon as you can to start meeting your teammates. The more you participate on this page the more you will get out of it.
- You’ll receive a Printable and Videos. I recommend reviewing everything as soon as possible. I plan on beginning this challenge on Monday, September 28, but you can start before or after and work at your own pace.