Sara Haley’s October
#HalloweenHIIT Challenge 2019
*Pregnancy, Postnatal & Diastasis Recti friendly
Have you ever wondered about HIIT Training? What’s it all about? How do I do it?
Or maybe you’re already familiar and just looking for some new HIIT workouts to mix things up for October?
When you sign up, I’ll send you one HIIT workout a week. Each HIIT training session has a different focus – upper body, lower body, core, and total body. Oh, and because it’s October, we’ll have a little fun with some Halloween themed exercises. Boo!
Because of the intensity of HIIT training, it is recommended that HIIT be done no more than 2-3 times a week with at least 24 hours of rest in between sessions. You’ll receive a calendar that guides you through that.
Get all 4 workouts NOW for just $10! (That’s just $2.50 a workout.)
HIIT Training is some of the most efficient and effective training around.
What is HIIT Training?
HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a training technique where you perform drills giving one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. The benefit? Your heart rate gets high and burns more fat in less time.
Now, with all that said, you can also do these workouts without that intention. If you are pregnant, postpartum, or recovering from an injury and can’t push to 100%, you can perform these exercises at your own pace right alongside my fellow trainer Amy. (In case you didn’t know, I’m currently 35 weeks pregnant, so HIIT training isn’t really the best thing for me right now, but you’ll still see me in the videos showing modifications in case you need them.)
Hi! I’m Sara Haley, founder of The Daily Sweat® workouts, creator of the bestselling and award-winning pre and postnatal workout series Expecting MORE® and The 4th Trimester Workout, and a real mom trying to keep myself healthy so I can be there for my kids the best I can. Trust me, I get how hard it can be to find the time to work towards your fitness goals, especially at this time of year when everyone is heading back to school. #thestruggleisreal I didn’t truly understand this struggle before motherhood because I worked in fitness full time as a celebrity and Reebok Master Trainer. Now, as a mom of three (with baby #4 due any day now), who has chosen to put my family first, my dedication to exercise has been reprioritized. Challenges like this one have really made it easier for me to commit and see results. Not just because there’s a plan, but because there’s a team of women who have similar life circumstances, priorities, and goals who sign up and dedicate their time to working out right along side me. I’m hoping that you too will join us this time around!
A stronger body equals a healthier body and a healthier mind.
When you sign up for this challenge, you will receive…
- Downloadable Print Outs of the Exercises and a Calendar for the month that you can print out (or save to your phone) to help you remember all the exercises and keep track of your progress.
- Video tutorials to teach you the correct way to perfect each exercise as well as follow-along workouts
- Daily accountability through check-ins on the private Facebook Group where you can share your progress and struggles with all the participants.
Common Questions & Concerns:
How do I view the workouts?
All workout videos will be available on Vimeo to stream or download.
What equipment do I need for the workouts?
Most of the exercises are using your own body weight. There are some exercises that are more effective with free weights, but it’s just an option.
How long will these workouts take me?
On average workouts are about 20 minutes, but you can always just fit in what you can or alternatively, do more! The program gives you options.
What if I’m pregnant, postpartum, or have diastasis recti?
Sara is one of most respected pre/postnatal exercise specialists, so she is very conscious of always giving modifications for those in need. You will see them throughout the workouts. Sara is currently pregnant with baby #4 and will even show you what some of the exercises look like on a pregnant body.
I like a challenging workout. Will this be challenging enough for me?
Because Sara is currently in her 3rd trimester, she had one of her team members, Amy Wiggins (a certified trainer), demonstrate many of the exercises. Amy, under the guidance of Sara, demonstrates different levels of the exercises, in order to meet the needs of ALL fitness levels.
How the #HalloweenHITT Challenge Works:
- Be sure to check your inbox for your confirmation email. This is very important. If you don’t receive your confirmation shortly after registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get immediate access to Sara’s private Facebook group. Join as soon as you can to start meeting your teammates. The more you participate in this group the more you will get out of it.
- You’ll receive Printables and Videos to help guide you through all the workouts with good form and helpful cueing.
- Tell your friends and family! #SharingisCaring and this challenge comes at the time of year when so many Mamas need it