Sara Haley’s October 8-Day
#HalloweenHIIT Challenge 2020
*Pregnancy, Postnatal & Diastasis Recti friendly
Sign up NOW to begin on Sunday, October 25!
Have you ever wondered about HIIT Training? What’s it all about? How do I do it?
Or maybe you’re already familiar and just looking for some new HIIT workouts to mix things up?
When you sign up, I will send you access to 4 HIIT workouts. This includes a breakdown of each exercise along with the actual workouts. You can do this challenge on your own or be held accountable with check-ins via Sara’s Private Facebook Group.
Each HIIT training session has a different focus – upper body, lower body, core, and total body. Oh, and because it’s that time of year, we’ll have a little fun with some Halloween themed exercises. Boo!
Because of the intensity of HIIT training, it is recommended that HIIT be done no more than 2-3 times a week with at least 24 hours of rest in between sessions. You’ll receive a calendar that guides you through this. This challenge will not only give you new workouts and exercises but also teaches you the safest way to include HIIT training in your fitness regimen.
HIIT Training is some of the most efficient and effective training around.
What is HIIT Training?
HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a training technique where you perform drills giving one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. The benefit? Your heart rate gets high and burns more fat in less time.
Now, with all that said, you can also do these workouts without that intention. If you are pregnant, postpartum, or recovering from an injury and can’t push to 100% you can follow along with me (I was in my 3rd trimester upon filming.). If you’re ready to push hard, you can perform these exercises at your own pace right alongside my fellow trainer Amy.
A stronger body equals a healthier body and a healthier mind.
When you sign up for this challenge, you will receive…
- Downloadable Print Outs of the Exercises and a Calendar that you can print out (or save to your phone) to help you remember all the exercises and keep track of your progress.
- Video tutorials to teach you the correct way to perfect each exercise as well as follow-along workouts
- Daily accountability through check-ins on the private Facebook Group where you can share your progress and struggles with all the participants.
Common Questions & Concerns:
How do I view the workouts?
All workout videos will be available on Vimeo to stream or download.
What equipment do I need for the workouts?
Most of the exercises are using your own body weight. There are some exercises that are more effective with free weights, but it’s just an option.
How long will these workouts take me?
On average workouts are about 20 minutes, but you can always just fit in what you can or alternatively, do more! The program gives you options.
Are these the same workouts as 2019?
Yes, they are. If you did the program in 2019, please email email@example.com. We will need to search for your invoice in order to send you the new calendar. The biggest difference is that we will complete this challenge in 8 days.
What if I’m pregnant, postpartum, or have diastasis recti?
Sara is one of most respected pre/postnatal exercise specialists, so she is very conscious of always giving modifications for those in need. You will see them throughout the workouts. Sara was pregnant with baby #4 in the workouts and will show you what many of the exercises look like on a pregnant body.
I like a challenging workout. Will this be challenging enough for me?
Because Sara was pregnant in her 3rd trimester during the creation of the workouts, she had one of her team members, Amy Wiggins (a certified trainer), demonstrate many of the exercises. Amy, under the guidance of Sara, demonstrates different levels of the exercises, in order to meet the needs of ALL fitness levels.
How the #HalloweenHITT Challenge Works:
- Be sure to check your inbox for your confirmation email. This is very important. If you don’t receive your confirmation shortly after registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get immediate access to Sara’s private Facebook group. Join as soon as you can to start meeting your teammates. The more you participate in this group the more you will get out of it.
- You’ll receive Printables and Videos to help guide you through all the workouts with good form and helpful cueing.
- Tell your friends and family! #SharingisCaring and this challenge comes at the time of year when so many Mamas need it