Need a little fitness inspiration to get you
through the rest of Summer?
Download Your FREE List of
25 Exercises to Do Before Summer Is Over
If you’re in need of some new inspiration for your workouts, this is for you – a FREE list of exercises that you can use to create new workouts or to just switch out a few exercises from your current routine. If you’re building a new workout, here are my recommendations:
- Take the first 3 exercises (the list of exercises alternates from cardio/core to lower body to upper body) and perform them in a circuit.
- Choose how many reps you are going to do – I recommend between 8-15 reps depending on the size weights you have.
- Repeat the circuit 2-4 times through, depending on how much time you have.
- Do the same thing with the next 3 exercises. Continue on for as much time as you have.
- If you haven’t already, join my private Facebook group HERE. It’s a great place to ask questions. I’ll most likely be sharing videos of the exercises here and in my Instagram Stories.
- Tag your own posts with #25ExercisesofSummer and @sarahaleyfit to be entered into a giveaway. Those that post 5 times or more on Facebook or Instagram will be entered in a giveaway for a deluxe fitness package (which will be awarded at the end of summer).
Click “Sign Up” below to receive my FREE list of 25 Exercises To Do Before Summer Is Over.