The New & Improved
LOOKING TO STAY FIT AND AVOID HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN?
Sign Up Now to Begin on December 17
I’ve got your workouts covered this holiday season. The first 7 days of workouts will be December 17-23 so that you will feel leaner & stronger as you go into the holiday. We will take December 24 & 25 off (Trust me, you’ll need it.) with workouts resuming from December 26-30 just in time to celebrate the new year happier & healthier. This is probably the toughest time of year to stick to a workout plan, so give yourself the gift of fitness and accountability by signing up for this challenge. Share this with your friends & family so they can join you! In fact, I will give you $5 for every person you sign up. You’ll receive an affiliate code after you sign up.
So what IS the
12 Days of Workouts?
These are workouts I have designed to get you moving, sweating and focusing on your goals during one of the busiest times of the year. I’ll guide you through each of them with modifications or options to advance each move so that you can practice, perfect and perform them within the 12 days. With motivational tips, group check-ins and giveaways, you can fight holiday weight gain and go into the holidays feeling healthier and more fit.
The last thing you have time to do during the holiday season is plan your workouts, so let me do it for you.
When you sign up for this 12-day challenge, you will receive…
- Workout videos that you can access forever that will guide you through the workouts
- Access to my private Facebook or Instagram Group specific to the 12 Days of Workouts 2018 ONLY, so you can connect with me directly, ask questions, and find encouragement from others who are going through the series. This is a much more intimate experience than my other challenges.
- Daily accountability through check-ins where you can share your progress and struggles with the team.
- The chance to earn money back! You will earn $5 for every person that you refer to and purchases the challenge. When you sign up you will receive a special code to share with your friends and family. Look for it in your inbox. Referral payments will be paid out the first week of January, 2019.
What are the workouts like?
- Between 10-40 minutes each (that you can do all at once or split up throughout your day)
- A combination of cardio and strength training (so you can get the most bang for your buck)
- Optional hand weights (so you can do the exercises essentially anywhere)
- Pregnancy, postpartum, and diastasis recti modifications given (I’m a pre/postnatal exercise specialist.)
- Videos of the exercises so you can follow along and learn how to properly execute each exercise.
What happens after you sign up:
- Check your inbox for your confirmation email. This is very important. If you don’t receive your confirmation shortly after registering, please contact email@example.com.
- Get immediate access to the private Facebook or Instagram group. Join as soon as you can to start meeting your teammates. The more you participate in this group the more you will get out of it.
- Be on the lookout for an email with all of the materials you need for the challenge the weekend before we begin. Start date is December 17th, 2018.
This challenge isn’t just about working out – it’s about committing to something.
What better way to get ready for the new year?
What if you could feel the best you ever have this holiday season?
What if you could feel stronger for you and those you love?
What if you could meet women who have the same trials, tribulations, and goals that you do?
What if you could change the way you look and feel in just 12 days?
Get your fitness goals on track BEFORE the new year!
Let’s not forget to mention that you’ll:
- Burn Calories
- Tone & Strengthen Your Body
- Lose Weight
- Feel Energized
- Take Care of YOU!
Sign up today for only $36, and earn $5 for every friend or family member you refer.
What others have to say:
I committed to the 12 Days of Workouts last holiday, and it has been one of my absolute favorite challenges by Sara Haley. It’s an easy to follow 12 day program that really helped me keep my focus on my health & wellness during a time of year that I typically fall off track. Sara is with you everyday, checking in, motivating you, and answering any questions that come up. I cannot say enough how thankful I am that I chose to participate in this holiday challenge with my favorite trainer!
Jenn, Stay-at-Home mom of 3
Sara’s programs are easy to follow and fit into real life. I have yet to really find a program that compares. It is refreshing to have the support she offers in her private Facebook group because too often we can fall into failure mode when mom life takes over but the encouragement and accountability is so refreshing and needed.
Holly, mom to a toddler and social worker
Loved having Sara’s private Facebook Group for accountability and support! I especially loved all the very “mom” posts like “yes, I got it done but I had a toddler climbing on my back or needed to make it into a game of peekaboo”… Made me feel like I’m not alone in these struggles! I loved doing so many different exercises (including many that were new to me), and I’ll be adding a lot of them to my normal workouts. Another thing I’ll take from this is just a reminder that even if I don’t have much time I CAN still fit in some sort of workout AND get results if I’m consistent.
Kristin, mom of two and professor