LOOKING TO STAY FIT AND START 2019 OFF RIGHT?
Sign Up Now
I’ve got your workouts covered for the new year. I know it takes some time to get back in the groove after the holidays, and what better way to do it than with a plan that gives you the workouts to do, how to do them, and when to do them. We begin on Monday, January 14 and go for 18 days until the end of the month January, 31, however you can join anytime. Give yourself the gift of fitness this new year by signing up for this challenge. Share this with your friends & family so they can join you! In fact, I will give you $5 for every person you sign up. You’ll receive an affiliate code after you sign up.
So what IS the
12 Days of Workouts – The New Year’s Extended Edition?
I’ve taken the 12 Days of Workouts Challenge from the holidays and extended it, so we are now working out for 18 days. Don’t worry, there are days on the calendar that are less strenuous and will give you a break, but the goal of this extended edition is to help you to create a healthy habit of exercise in 2019. I’ll guide you through each of the workouts with modifications or options to advance each move so that you can practice, perfect, and perform them within the 18 days. With motivational tips and group check-ins, you can start the new year off right.
Registration is Closed
The last thing you have time to do is plan your workouts, so let me do it for you.
When you sign up for this challenge, you will receive…
- Workout videos that you can access forever that will guide you through the workouts
- Access to my private Facebook Group specific to the 12 Days of Workouts – The New Year’s Extended Edition ONLY, so you can connect with me directly, ask questions, and find encouragement from others who are going through the series. This is a much more intimate experience than my other challenges.
- Daily accountability through check-ins where you can share your progress and struggles with the team.
- The chance to earn money back! You will earn $5 for every person that you refer to and purchases the challenge. When you sign up you will receive a special code to share with your friends and family. Look for it in your inbox. Referral payments will be paid out the first week of February, 2019.
What are the workouts like?
- Between 10-40 minutes each (that you can do all at once or split up throughout your day)
- A combination of cardio and strength training (so you can get the most bang for your buck)
- Optional hand weights (so you can do the exercises essentially anywhere)
- Pregnancy, postpartum, and diastasis recti modifications given (I’m a pre/postnatal exercise specialist.)
- Videos of the exercises so you can follow along and learn how to properly execute each exercise.
What happens after you sign up:
- Check your inbox for your confirmation email. This is very important. If you don’t receive your confirmation shortly after registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get immediate access to the private Facebook group. Join as soon as you can to start meeting your teammates. The more you participate in this group the more you will get out of it.
- Be on the lookout for an email with all of the materials you need for the challenge the weekend before we begin. Start date is January 14th, 2019.
This challenge isn’t just about working out – it’s about committing to something.
What better way to start off 2019?
What if you could feel the best you ever have this year?
What if you could feel stronger for you and those you love?
What if you could meet women who have the same trials, tribulations, and goals that you do?
What if you could change the way you look and feel in just 18 days?
Registration is Closed
Get your fitness goals on track NOW!
Let’s not forget to mention that you’ll:
- Burn Calories
- Tone & Strengthen Your Body
- Lose Weight
- Feel Energized
- Take Care of YOU!
Sign up today for only $40, and earn $5 for every friend or family member you refer.
Registration is Closed
What others have to say:
This is one of my absolute favorite challenges by Sara Haley. Sara is with you everyday, checking in, motivating you, and answering any questions that come up. I cannot say enough how thankful I am that I chose to participate in this holiday challenge with my favorite trainer!
Jenn, Stay-at-Home mom of 3
Sara’s programs are easy to follow and fit into real life. I have yet to really find a program that compares. It is refreshing to have the support she offers in her private Facebook group because too often we can fall into failure mode when mom life takes over but the encouragement and accountability is so refreshing and needed.
Holly, mom to a toddler and social worker
Loved having Sara’s private Facebook Group for accountability and support! I especially loved all the very “mom” posts like “yes, I got it done but I had a toddler climbing on my back or needed to make it into a game of peekaboo”… Made me feel like I’m not alone in these struggles! I loved doing so many different exercises (including many that were new to me), and I’ll be adding a lot of them to my normal workouts. Another thing I’ll take from this is just a reminder that even if I don’t have much time I CAN still fit in some sort of workout AND get results if I’m consistent.
Kristin, mom of two and professor