Happy Motivational Monday! Mondays can be hard sometimes for finding energy, motivation, and focus. Do you have songs you put on to start your day, get your body moving, and get your head in the right place? I know I do! Here are five of my favorite songs that inspire me to get moving and motivated.
P.S. A morning dance party always helps. The picture is of my son, Landon, yesterday as he hit his favorite pose during his morning dance party.
- WHAM!’s “Wake Me Up Before You Go Go” – This is so incredibly cheesy, but will make you laugh (or at least smile) every time.
- Beyonce’s “Run the World” – Talk about feeling motivated, this should have you walking out the door feeling proud to be a woman! Go girls!
- Whitney Houston’s “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” (Junior’s Happy Handbag Mix) – Whitney’s remix is perfect if you’re struggling for a morning dance party. Grab your roomie, hubbie, or baby and dance your way out the door!
- Rihanna’s “We Found Love” – This is only really on here because it’s my son’s go-to dance party song. When he’s happy, I’m happy, so it made the list.
- Idina Menzel’s solo version of “No Day But Today” (Live from Soundstage) – It won’t necessarily get you dancing, but it will remind you to make the most out of your day, and moreover,your life. Just close your eyes and get focused on what really matters. The song may bring you to tears, but it should make you feel ready to take on anything!